Thursday, April 28, 2016

Writers Write.

It has been been one hellava month around here with ER visits, hospital admissions, crummy rheumatologist appointments, sick kids, days off work. . .

So, tonight, after everyone was settled, I finally sat down to listen to a three hour writing intensive that I have been looking forward to for quite some time.

Three hours of the writing process, suggestions for my blog, recommended book lists, pages of notes, and more information to follow in the online group in the coming weeks.

All a much needed break, and I'm now a happy little word nerd, who is about to head to bed.

However, one of many takeaways from my class is that I will be writing and posting at least two or three times a week from now on, even on busy weeks and even when the posts aren't exactly how I want them to be.

 Even if the writing isn't perfect, writers write. And often. So, here we go.


Be well, and have a great Thursday, everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment