Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Bucket List: First Edition (Because Pastor Chris said we should all have one and I believe him =D)

Our "Dream Again" series at church started two weeks ago and it is so good.

If you haven't been following, you can catch up here:

https://www.churchofthehighlands.com

Last week, he suggested we all start keeping our own Bucket List of things we want to do in our lives.

While I have plenty of things I want to do and see, I've never written them down.

I'm sure this will have many additions as I remember other things but it's a start:

My Bucket List 7.15.15

1. Visit Italy and see the Vatican, hopefully while Pope Francis is still there.

2. The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter in Orlando because duh. ;)

3. See the Northern Lights

4. Participate in at least one Mission Bulgaria trip.

5. Learn to play guitar well.

6. See Les Mis on Broadway.

7. Visit Ireland and England.

8. See the Eiffel Tower.

9. Alaska!

10. Take my better half to Las Vegas to get remarried by Elvis, stay at the Golden Nugget to play on the water slide through the shark tank, and check out some shows. 

11. Write my own book - even if only three people read it.

12. Serve the church in youth or women's ministry. I felt called to when I was much younger and still feel that there is something for me to do there. It will come in God's time.

13. San Francisco

14. Washington DC

15. Machu Pichu

16. See my Saints play at the Superdome (hopefully more than once!)

17. See my Bo Sox at Fenway.

18. Greece

19. Train travel through Canada

20. Glacier National Park, Montana.

21. Celebrate my 65th Birthday with the stunning lavender hair I can't have right now (real jobs and all that stuff) and beautiful new tattoo. The grandchildren will be so proud. ;)



If you haven't give yours any thought, now is a great time!










No comments:

Post a Comment